The color of Przewalski's wild horse varies throughout the year. In warmer months, their coat is beige, brown, or dun. Their belly and muzzle are paler. The tale and mane are dark brown or black. In colder months their coat lightens.
- Body Length:
- Tail Length:
- Shoulder Height:
- Diet: grass, plants, fruit, bark, leaves, buds
- Breeding Season:
- Age at Sexual Maturity:
- Number of Offspring:
- Average Lifespan:
Range and Habitat:
- Przewalski's Horse, Smithsonian National Zoological Park. October 18, 2005.
- Burnie D, Wilson DE. 2001. Animal. London: Dorling Kindersley. 624 p.
- Luu J. 2002. Equus caballus przewalskii, Animal Diversity Web. October 18, 2005.
- Wilford JN. 2005. Foal by Foal, the Wildest of Horses Is Coming Back, New York: The New York Times.