From the article: Bird Pictures
Today, an estimated 300 billion birds belonging to more than 9000 species inhabit virtually every terrestrial habitat on the planet. That means if you have to pick your favorite bird, you have plenty of species to choose from. Below, tell us what your favorite bird is and why. Share Your Favorite Bird
- i love them because they are beautiful,attaractive and very very sweet
- —Guest divya
- Ravens, I daresay. For starters I love their cute little beaks when they imitate other animal calls and trick the buggers into coming toward them. Also their mythological and supernatural tales about are quite fascinating.
- —Guest Ravenstalon
Java Sparrow of Haw is my favorite
- Java Sparrow found everywhere in Hawaii is a cute bird. The Java Sparrow is about 15-17 cm in length from the beak to its tip of tail feathers. The adult is unmistakable, with its grey upperparts and breast, pink belly, white-cheeked black head, red eye-ring, pink feet and thick red bill. Both sexes are similar. Immature birds have brown upperparts and pale brown underparts, and a plain head. Very young birds have a black beak with a pink base. The call is a chip, and the song is a rapid series of notes: chipchipchipchipchipchip.
- —Guest jetta
robins and kingfishers
- I just love robins, they are so cute with their big round eyes and chubby little body. Kingfishers have beautiful feather colors and they are very good fishers.
- —Guest Timea Millei
to be blue with multi colours
- my most fave bird to be blue and multi colours peacock. i had seen like this peacock in my uncles pet house!
- —Guest chikoo
- They are fearless. I have watched blue jays attack my cat in a tree and watched a flock of them attack a cat that had grabbed a baby robin in the grass.
- —Guest Rich
- he is soso quet and he have a red mouth and he is not a pet and have such amazing colour
- —Guest parrot
- I JUST LOVE THE BRILIANT COLOUR OF THE REACOCK'S FEATHERS N ROBINS ARE REALY CHUBBY N CUTE AS WELLS ADORABLE....
- —Guest PRIYAA
- these birds are the smartest of them all. They have great intellegence, memory, and have the ability to use tools, something most MAMMALS can't do.
- —Guest Laura
- When I was young, I could hear the mourning doves every day on the way to the bus stop. I've never identified the sound as plaintive or sorrowful, as some do. To me, it's the most peaceful sound on Earth. As a working adult who recently moved to a metropolitan area from a small town, the sound of these birds makes me feel at home.
- —Guest Michigan
- My favorite bird is the Kea parrot of New Zealand because of their curiosity, incredible intelligence, and beautiful plumage. I also think its cool that they hunt sheep and other birds as the birds of prey do. I LOVE KEAS
- —Guest birdman
- I love all the birds because they have the ability to fly and have beautiful feathers
- —Guest Hafsa rizwan
- I like all birds but one of my special favorites are the KINGBIRDS their absolutly fearless and i also like the killdeer and meadowlark as well
- —Guest Wildbird
- I just love these birds and their beautiful colour.
- —Guest hamna
Blue & Gold / Blue & Yellow Macaw
- I like parrots when i was a kid. I always love these type of birds and they are also very very common among the other Macaws.
- —Guest Amos Cheong
1-15 of 27Next